Company Introduction: We are an Innovative Lagos mainland-based company looking to add an Android developer to our technology team
Job Title: Android Developer
Job Summary: We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android device including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
Job Description: Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Skills and Education
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
*Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compensation will be based on expense and demonstrable competence.
- Paid internship opportunities leading to full-time employment available for young developers that do not fully meet requirements but show promise
- Other benefits available to full-time employees include pension, bonus and a health plan.