Job summary : Current Affairs and History Researcher
The Current Affairs and History researcher is expected to have in-depth knowledge of that field, as
well as a broad education in history and an understanding of research methods
- You should have passion for current affairs and history
- You should have strong research and fact checking skills
- You should have good general knowledge as well as an interest in current affairs
- They compile and summarize this information to
contribute to the overall story of humanity
Skills and Education
- Interest in Current Affair
- A Bachelor’s Degree or
Master’s Degree in History, Sociology, and any related field.
- Applicants are expected to have a broad knowledge of history.
- Applicants must be able to multi-task, often answering questions or
consulting on more than one project at a time.
- Applicants must be able to prioritize projects.
- Applicants should possess strong communication skills.
- Applicants should possess strong research skills.