We are a technology and knowledge driven company with existing and new operations in media, finance, logistics and retail.
We are working in the process of developing market leading brands, in a work environment that is creative, collaborative, fun and merit based.
To this end, we are looking for outstanding Corpers and Fresh Graduates in the underlisted areas to join our growing team. Experienced professionals are also welcome to apply where indicated.
- Content and Social Media Intern/Corper oversees all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior for both the company and its clients.
- You're responsible for managing and delivering all content and social media activities for clients and the company.
- The ideal candidate should be excellent in communication skills (both written and verbal), is independent, knowledgeable about the latest trends in women’s health and wellness, skilled in the latest social media features, and passionate about telling an inspiring, engaging brand story.
- Digital Designs for Marketing Ads, Social Media Posts, and other Branded engagement materials for Offline / Online (Clients & Professionals).
- Manage daily engagement of users on social media (FB, IG and Twitter) - Professionals, Clients, Businesses.
- Drawing out social media strategy with goals and objective for both company and clients